Hello and welcome to our website…
– a small to medium sized business
– just getting started or looking to refresh an ageing brand
– aware of the power of perception and the importance of the right ‘look & feel’ for your intended market
DO YOU WANT…
– to create recognition and loyalty from your customers
– to ‘stand out from the crowd’ – an oldie but a goodie
– your staff and customers to be proud of their association with your product/service
AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…
– professional quality and service at a realistic price
– someone you can trust and get along with
– graphic designers who live and work in the real world, who speaks your language and understands your needs
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER…
WE BELIEVE that partnering with a good graphic designer gives you the ability to present your business in the best way you can.
OUR CLIENTS put their heart and soul into building their businesses and occupational ventures and they acknowledge that good design is simply a good investment.
If you can hand a brochure to your customers that you’re proud of or you forward them to your website that’s up to date and seamlessly aligned with your brand, it will be evident that you care about your business…
THIS MEANS your customers will trust you. If they trust you, they will want to work with you.
Meet JK, he’s self taught graphic designer with a strong retail background having run the family footwear business for 6 years. 10 years off and on at the Northern Advocate in the Display and Classified advertising departments made him aware of working to strict deadlines.
The rest of his working career has been Total Idea Co which he founded along with Bevan Fidler and Justine McKinnon in 1997 at 11 Water Street, Whangarei when he realised that there was a market out in the big wide world for freelance graphic designers.
<a href= “http://www.aatravel.co.nz/aatravellerssay/traveller-reviews.php?clientId=810020029” target=”_blank”><img src=”/aatravellerssay/display-logo.php?clientId=810020029″ width=”160″ height=”120″ id=”img_AATravellerssay” alt=”AA Travellers Says Reviews” border=”0″ /></a>